Ali Nazik Wordpress Theme Released

Ali Nazik Wordpress Theme Released

I now announce that my awaited Wordpress Theme, Ali Nazik is finally finished. I know I am releasing it after the deadline I was talking about, but I had some other work to do. Its not like I am making thousands of dollars with every blog post like others :) Its mostly black & white like the current design of TurkHitBox.com. Here are some screenshots before you read the rest of the post.

Ali Nazik Wordpress Theme Ali Nazik Wordpress Theme

Eventhough Ali Nazik theme is ready to go as it is, you need to make some modifications to make it more user-friendly. The top links has to be modified manually as well as the sponsor links on the right. Recent Comments and Top Commentators have to be integrated by you. I just designed the theme having them in mind. The top 2 buttons represent Technorati and your Feed. You can link them to anywhere you like, but I suggest you link one of them to “Add to Technorati favorites” and the other to Feedburner RSS Feed.

I got theme validated for XHTML, but for some reason, I could not get the CSS file to validate. I would really appreciate it if someone could optimize & validate the css file and send it to me. You will get credit in this post.

I would also really appreciate it if you could point me to some resources where I can promote my wordpress theme. I will be adding more free wordpress themes to Turkhitbox.com, so subscribe to my feed & stay updated.

You can download the theme here:

< DOWNLOAD >
Please do not link directly to the file

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Yorum Yazarken Türkçemizi Doğru Kullanalım!