Moving demos to demos.flesler.com

New host

I just wanted to point out that I'm slowly migrating the demos from freewebs.com to demos.flesler.com.
I bought the domain a week ago or so, but didn't have the time to move them all.
I'm also "PHPizing" them a bit, so it takes some extra time.

Moved Demos

I'll update existing links on the blog and will redirect the demos from freewebs(eventually).
If you want to know which ones are ready, here's a list
jQuery Plugins
Regular Scripts

What else ?

I also plan to have the blog on blog.flesler.com.
I tried for 5 minutes, but something went wrong in the middle. The redirection didn't work, so I reverted. I will try soon, after I do some research.

I'll try to be very careful not to break the demos while I add some more to the mix, if you see a failure please let me know. You can fall back to freewebs for now.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks :D .

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Yorum Yazarken Türkçemizi Doğru Kullanalım!