Get Added To My Entrecard Bookmarks List

Want to add your website to my list of Entrecard bookmarks?
There are 3 very simple steps.

  1. Make sure your Entrecard is visible on your website without having to scroll down.
  2. Either Sign up for one of my affiliate programs, subscribe to my RSS feed, or Add me to your Technorati Favorites.
  3. Then leave a comment on this post saying “Add me“. That’s it!
  4. If I see any sites that have 0 drops in the last 30 days you will be removed from the list. Same goes for anyone that has redirects, pop-ups, or self-playing audio/video ads.

When you see your comment deleted, you will know you have been added. If there was a problem adding your name, I will post the reason below your comment. Be sure to download the zip file of my bookmarks: Entrecard.zip.

Entrecard Bookmarks last updated 8/13/2008

Release Notes:

  1. Blogs that dropped 0-1 cards in the last 30 days have been removed.
  2. All new blogs that posted asking to be included have been added.
  3. Folder names are based upon the total drops received by turnipofpower.com in the last 30 days.

Directions: For this to work you need Firefox:

  1. Download the following zip file: Entrecard.zip
  2. Unzip file, open Firefox and choose “Organize Bookmarks”
  3. Now choose “Import” and point towards the entrecard.html file.
Please do not repost these links or the zip file. Link to this page instead. Bookmarks

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

3 yorum:

Adsız dedi ki...

I added you to my yahoo feed and I am going to stumble this post. I think you are also Turkish?
Beni Yunanli..I have been to Turkey, to Rize, Trabzon, then Istanbul and Bursa..saw lots of Holy Evlias beried there. Turkish and Greek History is very intertwined. Nice blog and good incentive. I will also look at your money making programs, maybe we can share a link or two. Iyi Gunler.

ceoxi dedi ki...

tanx your comment

Adsız dedi ki...

yuuup....
entrecard is very good to increasing the traffic.

Yorum Gönder

Yorum Yazarken Türkçemizi Doğru Kullanalım!