Turkish Carpet Web 2.0 Wordpress Theme

Turkish Carpet Web 2.0 Wordpress Theme

Here is the final release of the theme I have been working on. I hope you find the design attractive since its a bit unusual, but I believe that it shows what you can do with CSS styling. The Turkish Carpet Wordpress Theme has that warm Turkish hospitality with design elements like patterns and textures of a traditional Turkish Carpet.

Turkish Carpet Web 2.0 Wordpress Theme

I was very lucky to find the background pattern in one of Jon Waraas ’s web sites. Thats how I got the inspiration to design this theme. As you can see the pages are listed above the blog title and underneath the Blog Title, you have three link boxes. I find a lot of probloggers placing these boxes at the top of their themes nowadays. However you need to configure Top Posts and Recent Comments yourself. You will need “Top Posts by Category” & “Recent Comments” plugins.

Turkish Carpet Web 2.0 Wordpress Theme

Single post pages feature numbered comments and stylish Comment Input Boxes. Eventhough the page is loaded with images, they are optimized gifs with transparency. The total size of all the images and icons on this theme is 29 Kbs. John Chow’s Zonda image is alone 18Kbs. And I have to say some of the jpeg files on that theme looks awful because of the compression!

There are two icons on the right sidebar. You can link them to anywhere you like, but I suggest you link one of them to “Add to Technorati favorites” and the other to Feedburner RSS Feed. Headings on the sidebar and the post content have custom made icons to their left as well.

There is not much more to say really. I would like to say thanks to everyone who have helped me in this project.

download Turkish Carpet Web 2.0 Wordpress Theme

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Yorum Yazarken Türkçemizi Doğru Kullanalım!