Free Tool Allows You To Submit Your Site To 148 Search Engines:

Free Tool Allows You To Submit Your Site To 148 Search Engines:

I just stumbled upon this little site and thought I'd share it with everyone. It allows you to submit your site to "148 major search engines in one click and get instant access to Search Engine Ranking, Metatags,Website Analyzer, Link Checker, Keyword Generator, Pay Per Click Tracker, Popularity Checker tools". You do have to sign up for a free newsletter for this one. I think it's worth it. It's a pretty cool little web tool for being free. I'd say that out of the 148 search engines they submitted my site to only about half actually went through, but I'm not complaining. I've never heard of most of them and therefore probably never would have submitted my blog to them, so that's a plus. I haven't gotten a chance to play with all the other little gadgets on the site but when I do I'll try to remember to update this post. Hopefully, if any of you guys try it out you can leave some good little comments with your review for the rest of us. You comment and I follow......plus you get backlinks to your blog. Win Win Win! Come on guys get involved!

http://www.quickregister.net

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Yorum Yazarken Türkçemizi Doğru Kullanalım!