Who Is Hosting The Big Guys?

Who Is Hosting The Big Guys?

Ever wondered who is hosting the most popular blogs in the world? The folks from WhoIsHostingThis.com did a small research to find that out, basing their list on the Technorati Top 100. You can find it out on the article Who Do Rockstar Bloggers Host With?.


Media Temple is the clear leader, though I suspect that most of those blogs hosted there have a dedicated server. I am not sure how many are using the Grid solution. Curiously enough 6 out of 100 top blogs are hosted on Blogger!

Daily Blog Tips is there as well, but our host is being displayed as CyberLynk. A couple of readers asked me if I had moved away from Doreo. That is not the case, I am still a loyal and happy customer, Doreo is basically the Linux hosting division of CyberLynk.

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Yorum Yazarken Türkçemizi Doğru Kullanalım!